Having the suggested scheduled maintenance performed on your suspension components will help ensure you get the most enjoyment out of your riding experience, as well as, increasing the life of some of the most expensive components on your bike.
We service several brands of mountain bike suspension including Fox, Rockshox, and DVO.
Prices include labor and necessary seal kits for most forks. Damaged parts, tuning, and upgrades are separate pricing.
Basic Air Can Service
- Remove and inspect air can
- Replace all air seals and glide rings
- Replace fluid and inspect bushings and hardware
Thorough inspection, cleaning and function test before and after rebuild.
- Replace all seals and oil
- Inspect bushings
- Inspect and rebuild air spring
- Inspect and rebuild damper system
Available as an add-on item to either bike service option.
Contact us for options available and pricing. There is no labor charge when purchased as an add-on.
All prices are subject to change based on the whims of supply chain issues and bicycle industry insanity. 🙂